Thursday, March 29, 2007

Artists That Paint Their Family

¡Nada más!

Or in German

well: That's it! Sorry! All too soon my time in Madrid is already over, and it goes back to Germany to finish my studies. The end was at once a huge step, after the first still says: "Oh yes there are still three months", "two", "yet" ... Mind you it's really only has the fact that accumulated in recent times, farewell parties and disappeared a few familiar faces. And as so often, one wonders: Why now? As it has settled in nicely, the work is fun, you know 'nen bunch of nice people (both at work and home) - and then to have be back in the end ... But even if it's does not want to admit it, that was really clear beforehand. Even if the internship in Madrid had just barely about my language skills quite a leap, it was just great and in hindsight is golden right decision. I can only recommend anyone to go at least once during the study period abroad. As uncomplicated's will never be possible ...

This concludes my blog then. Finally, it was considered definitely an interesting experience, and I've also tried the whole thing to follow through to the end (even if the observant reader has probably noticed that the frequency of postings were becoming increasingly rare). I think in the long run I can not do that then so what, once because I really private information in the network will not spread here, and then I lack a bit of drive. But in a few years, I'm lookin guaranteed once again rummage through a few testimonials and photos of the "good old" time :-).

In this sense, ¡Hasta luego

!

0 comments:

Post a Comment