Saturday, October 25, 2008

Candida Albicans Espanol

Burning Down the House

before yesterday, one fellow told me, actually I could but I appreciate all the incidents in my house, they would finally show that I would live in a big city. Actually, you want it yet!

Just me is once again shown how it is an exciting area to live: In front of my house are three large fire trucks, which have awakened me with their arrival at approximately 2:00. After I had looked at the spectacle on the street, I decided to look twice in the hallway and found that one hardly the thick smoke screen can be broadcast. So I went down, find me a very nice fireman has declared that there was a fire in the room with the trash cans admit that this will just be deleted. Unfortunately, there had been a huge smoke and the smoke while they were fighting. How do you want, I'm still somewhat a mystery, since there is no single window in the stairwell is that one could open. I was reassured, however, I could go back to my apartment and should make only the door. Of sleep can not think of anyway, since the vehicles hold a hellish noise. Your house is on fire, but do not worry.

This is not the first nocturnal sleep disturbance, only the other day someone has shaken the middle of the night at the newly established framework and rumgebrüllt. The fights I do not count.
This unique city is feeling is somewhat clouded by the Geneva nightlife, which is comparable to something like that of Darmstadt. Although I am not yet sure whether the good old Darmstadt has to offer not more. Especially since there homes explode ...
I must say, I like to take any boredom and philistinism in each purchase, if I would give the more peaceful nights.

Meanwhile, the situation seems to have calmed down, just as the last vehicle is driven away. I give my life so nice in the hands of the fireman, who is now no longer there to save me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment