Monday, December 18, 2006

Honeywell Chronotherm 4 Plus Installation

¡Feliz Navidad! San Sebastian + Bilbao

Here's a quick summary of the notable events of the past week (s):

to work was lately a lot to do, the project, where I currently staff, should preferably be completed this year. This will draw clean but probably not until next year ...
Last Friday evening I was in a tapas bar in the whole Near my apartment at the birthday celebration of Jorge - one of my colleagues and friends from work. Da 'for quite a lot of people were there, and Free Beer was also - best atmosphere was thus guaranteed.
the day after, Saturday night was a small Christmas party held in my ex-WG in Gran Via, which was also a small farewell party of several people there, because they will not come back after Christmas. The door of one room was once again hanging out and as interest-board "abused". Nice, was that some people had cooked something typical of their country - we have tried out all times. Thus gave example of Poland's Tortellini in beetroot soup and potato pancakes (sweet and savory), Germany Käsespätzle and crepes from France . All very tasty. This gave it homemade mulled red wine, and Glühfix reingeschnippelten fruit and cookies, which Annette had baked that afternoon in my apartment here because I have a stove. Meanwhile, the party shifted into Bertrand's room, where just Baptiste Bertrand and a few songs Schramm sparkled on her guitar. At 2 we went away eventually left - part to the capital (where I was and what ever I do not necessarily do that again must be * g *) and the rest after Malasaña in a rock pub.
On the following Sunday afternoon I had to rouse very nice to get up despite the fatigue and to pay again the Rastro market a visit. Here I bought souvenirs and other gifts one, because I wanted to take it all now been to Germany since the end of my stay is Madrid's determined again just with the baggage allowance of 20 kg.
And Monday I finally have "burger night" a little when I held in the apartment where we ate hamburgers prepared and self. Besides my roommate Juan (Jesús could not unfortunately) still had Anja, Cuba (a Polish couple, the tenant of my room in Gran Vía are) and Arnaud here. I had me a little bit of speculation in the hamburger patties. Actually I wanted the fact frozen (as usual in Germany) now, but that's not here. So I bought fresh ground beef (which was first filmed in front of my eyes fresh through the meat grinder) and was quite amazed when I had to pay for 1,200 grams of 10 €. But the burgers were tasty but also of the greatest - and the evening a success.

Now it is so back for a week to Germany, more precisely to Cottbus, where Christmas is traditionally celebrated all the family. Of course I also hope many times friends to see again. On the evening of 29 December, I will then be back here in Madrid, eventually I will celebrate New Year's definitely here. On that note: Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment