Monday, December 11, 2006

Low Cost Sherwanis Wanna Find In Dubai



went to the terrific football game's on to the hostel to pick up our bags and then on to the bus station "North". There, Jacob's and then parted my ways - he went back to Madrid, while I took the bus to Zaragoza . There I came around 4:30 clock in completely exhausted - and so I did it to me first on one of the waiting seats in the small bus station waiting room "comfortable." And as long until I was awakened about 1 hour by a loud roar around. One type of the "Guardia Civil " was important and wanted to throw out a homeless man, but the "defended" loudly. After looking at the spectacle of 10 minutes had looked, I grabbed my bag and went (not because I was afraid to be kicked out - what would have happened not - but to sleep was at the crash not to think anymore so I walked. the next 5 hours through the icy cold morning Zaragoza, was looking at the city and warmed up and there in some localities (eg in your station building, which by the way huge, fairly new, and the interior architecture is quite interesting - you have to almost always zig-zag to run from one end to come to another). The "problem" in addition to the already relatively chilly temperatures was mainly constant wind, which, as I learned later, out cold air from the mountains with him and is very typical of Zaragoza. Zaragoza would have probably called the "Windy City" deserves at least as well as Chicago :-). At first glance, seemed a rather sad place Zaragoza with many new buildings and some interesting places and buildings to be, but the longer I ran, the more change that impression. The city is also currently in a break anyway, since Zaragoza will be hosting the 2008 World Expo .

To 10:30 then signed up eventually by phone my host Jorge, I had the Couch Surfing Project found - a funny guy, who had studied for 5 years in London, but finally returned it to Spain and loves to travel. He described to me the way by bus - and half an hour we met already at the bus stop near his apartment. After I had parked my luggage in his room, we went even further to stroll the same second Part ;-) - but this time just with "qualified" leader. After we had checked off the cultural section with a visit to the Museo Provincial ";-), Jorge showed me a (tapas) Bar, where's the best calamari -Bocadillos gives the city - super tasty. Then we collected on 3 Polish girls, who hitchhiked from Vitoria (Basque Country) to Barcelona and would be quartered in the short term also for a night with Jorge. So back to the apartment, where there was then first a hot strong coffee, which did after the cold twice as good, and where we chatted five determined 2 hours, where everyone was before, where it was especially nice, and where's your next destination yet. Finally, we went again to the city, where we looked at the main attractions. First and foremost are the two Churches " Basilica del Pilar "(the largest Baroque building in Spain) and the Catedral de la Seo" and a Roman amphitheater, which was by chance only a few years ago discovered in the middle of the center to call. What do the walk but only really made perfect, were Jorge's remarks and explanations - he had almost every attraction still an interesting story at hand. On the evening made back then still a "Tapas" tour of some bars that were close in the old town packed. We also ate the best "patatas bravas" of the world * g *, as was in some newspaper and magazine articles in the window bar of such a read. But they were really damn tasty. Incidentally, I discovered my favorite beer in Spain, "Ambar", which is just brewed in and around Zaragoza and drunk (which I was in Madrid but so far have not yet seen). And with several glasses of this tasty brew, we let the evening then in another bar near Jorge's end apartment. I also slept fine, had a big bed (freshly made!) But just for me. The next morning, then each went his own way - Jorge had on a business trip in any other English city and the girls hitchhiked towards Barcelona, allowing me enough time to exit my bus in the afternoon departure Bilbao was to do it again photos of all places, where we were the day before. Since I had my camera but because of empty batteries while - overnight but then I could just charge it. Overall it was a really good stay, which I will mainly stay by my first couchsurfing super positive experience with good memories. I can just anyone who is just a bit open-minded, to suggest - not only that you are saving money to sleep for it, but also learns just nice people, showing an example of the city or with whom you can easily share experiences. I would have never known example of its own from the bar with the squid-Bocadillos or Ambar beer. Clearly had I'm sure a bit of luck that now was a rousing success impacting the same so basically I think that people who sign up for a cause like Couchsurfing (and not just for "Accommodation-parasitic" abuse ;-)), should be, by nature, interesting or "cool".

0 comments:

Post a Comment