Sunday, December 10, 2006

Sample To Breakfast Invitation Wording

Back in town

I'm back safe and sound from my 9-day trip through the north east of Spain to Madrid now ar *** cold returned. In just that week were two holidays here in Spain - Wednesday and Friday. There was the Thursday's from my company "paid" because I had worked at another bank holiday. And since I'm still short hand Monday and Tuesday took a sabbatical leave in order to provide a bit more time to travel have. Another reason these 2 days can take still free, was that to take place that Tuesday, the decisive game of Group A in the Champions League between FC Barcelona and Werder Bremen, and since I wanted as a die-hard football fan of course, present be.
My little tour guided me for 4 days after Barcelona , then for almost 2 days after Zaragoza and finally we went for 3 days after Bilbao (of which I then finally was 1 day in San Sebastian : - )). My preferred mode of transport was the bus again - even if it's holding a bit longer, so the prices are still unbeatable, and if you go overnight, they may, also save the odd night * g *. After Barcelona, I was with 'a buddy from Gran Vía - Jakob from Austria - the road), to Zaragoza and Bilbao's went without a companion. But I was still not here because I tried to learn for the first time "Couch Surfing" from an ingenious project to know new people while saving money on accommodation. The detailed trip reports can be found in subsequent posts. Overall, the
was last week again very varied and exciting. The holiday has done me really well - now you go with fresh vigor in the last 2 weeks of work before I will take a week, "home leave" in Cottbus. New Year's Eve but I will be back here in Madrid - am looking forward to's "swallow grapes" on Sol. And then it's off most likely 'a party of my colleagues - there it was allegedly in the last few years ago always high. We will see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment