Sunday, November 12, 2006

Nadine Jansen Pregant

Visiting the Zoo

Anyone who knows me knows that I have always been fascinated by animals and I like to go for my life at the zoo. In every major city in which I had been for 'a while (Cottbus ;-), Atlanta, Melbourne, Sydney, New York), I have the individual animal park paid a visit - and last Sunday was now for the zoo in Madrid it. One thing first: I'm already so now as just mentioned so a lot of "reference material" collected - and there will already be hot when I say that the zoo in Madrid for me is one of the best I've ever seen. Although the entrance with just under 15 € is not cheap grad - but he has paid in full. As could be mentioned first of all, once, of course, the incredible diversity of animals - have really found it all my heart desires. Starting with the obligatory elephant, lions and tigers to giraffes, ostriches, hippos, Rhino, the my beloved great apes (gorillas and orang-utans), to penguins, dolphins and sea lions. (Which may, of course, the comparison with Sydney, which to my knowledge the biggest and best aquarium in the world do not stand up) There's even a large aquarium with sharks there. The second is the great design of the zoo to mention - this is the park in the different continents from which the animals are divided. This orientation facilitates immensely, and is supported by the good signs in the park yet. The enclosures are quite large (which is so important for the animals), but it is almost always relatively close to them. The absolute highlight However, the four daily shows with parrots, birds of prey, sea lions and dolphins. Especially the last two things I've never seen before - and I was impressed with what you can these sea mammals teach you everything. Have here a total of 5 hours spent in glorious sunshine and stuff from relaxed - ie a round gelungerner Sunday :-).

0 comments:

Post a Comment