Friday, November 3, 2006

Recovery From Freezing Genital Warts



The day after Halloween Party said it was called then, me from my old flat to adopt and move into my new place. Even with a slight hangover, I grabbed the rest of my stuff I am eve had not done together, and was completed on time by 12 clock. My deposit for the apartment key (25 €) I received I have been the day before (my real deposit of 150 € is the devil, however :-(). Well, as I now stood with my suitcase and some bags ( I did not manage everything all at once, but twice on the road was to transport all messages in the new house) - was quite funny: although I was only 2 months had lived there and most others had only been a much shorter time because, but it as if you already know and forever leaves his family (of course not quite as pronounced, but somehow sad). Well, so far away yes my new place is not (more precisely, only 2 Metro stations), and I'll always times in my old flat "after the rights to" see ;-). Au ß addition I did have my new "family" to which I could look forward to. I live now so as already announced with 2 Spain - Juan and Jesus * g * - together. Both are about my age and work. Juan speaks einigerma need good English, Jesus really only English (which for me and my English so can actually be good :-)). Everyone has his own room :-)), (even with mini-balcony above there's an empty room (in the event that the landlord will stop by to stay with us because he lives actually in 'Ner other city, we also use it as a bar and storage room), a kitchen, even a little larger SSSR than that in Gran Vía - but this is not really hard * g *, a bathroom (for Jesus and me, Juan has its own bath integrated in the room) and a relatively large SSES living room. Are actually equipped with stove, oven 8den gave it in gran Vía not), microwave and washing machine - and telephone and Internet (WiFi), there's also. Everything is nice and clean (not an exaggeration, but in Gran Vía saw it in the kitchen containing some degree also quite Sauma regularly off), and I feel really comfortable. In the evening, when I come home from work, I take the time now mostly new flavors to cook and then comfortable with the two (because they are there - as Jesus had for a week every day at 10 clock in the evening to work !) a bissl to chat, eat and watch TV.

What attracted me to this stall but also was the environment. Not so loud and hectic as in Gran Via, but still not too far off the beaten (by Sol, you can in 25 min walk
ß run), so life like it's quite enjoyable. 200m from our entrance is a huge shopping, sports and office buildings with about 40 stores (including a health club, eight tennis courts and a swimming pool), but this is only fertigggestellt zumTeil - but the food discount stores, a bakery, Burger King, an American. Restaurant and fitness center have been opened, what more could you want :-). Also very nice is that in the near ambient drying like there are several small parks that are filled with searching for relaxation (südamerikan.) English just on weekends, volleyball, Fu play SS and basketball, and to also jog invite (should I finally had some time to find). And as mentioned in 'NEM another post, is the home ground Athlectico of Madrid (Vicente Calderon), also only a stone's throw away - from a mountain next to the mall you can even see into the stadium (though not on the playing field - * unfortunately * g). For this I am now in 'Ner corner where there are lots of small bars (for example, Fu ßballschauen * g *) and some of the best tapas bars in Madrid are. For example, "La Esquina de Eusebio is - elected by other visitors to Madrid the best tapas bar in Madrid - just 5 minutes away from my home - and really highly recommended. The beer there costs € 1.20 - and that's as many tapas as you want ("just" finished "sandwiches", but in all possible variations of this from vegetarian to meat to fish), and new ones are being handed out trays. Va ham sandwiches are sold out within seconds - that's the Spaniards are holding. Furthermore, there are a lot called Chino-shops - so shops that are run by Asians, where you can buy fruit and vegetables and the basic necessities of food, snacks and Alk and are usually open until well after 11 clock at night. I've already found the Chino my choice where I will use my apples or grapes (and if worst comes to worst times, sometimes a beer) buy - now I know the good wife and me back and try again in a little conversation entangled. What is unfortunately somewhat deteriorated has is my daily commute to work - I'm so to speak, the rain falling into the gutter ;-). Of the 2 more to moving stops and one change in "Principe Pio '(which is not really a problem because you over run only 10 m must be in contrast to almost all other Metro stations, and at rush hour are the Metros all 2 min) and the 7 min Fu ßmarsch of housing to the metro (where I was spoiled in Gran Vía really 2 min walk) come apart, sometimes so many people at once ( Monday morning it is just incredible) - and at the same time is 8 min no metro (which was supposed to be at rush hour, but it seems to stop), that it ends in unrelieved chaos. There must let you go then by 1, 2 metros and plunges fearlessly into the next (although already overcrowded), because somehow you have to come even to work. But if at first you have in it, one is the worst survived - in the second metro to get there almost always without problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment