Saturday, November 18, 2006

Women Transparent Blouse Show

Weekly Review

Last week was a lot going on, So here is a brief summary of events:

Tuesday we call together with the people of Gran Vía tickets for the Champions League Real Madrid vs cracker. Olypique Lyon ordered. Then we went to eat with everyone together in the "La Esquina de Eusebio" in the very near my new apartment tapas. The next day I picked up my lunch break in the ordered football tickets with Gian Luca in the stadium - after all, is it so practically only a stone's throw from my work to the stadium. I can not wait and hope for a big game.
Mitwochabend was then "revenge" for Annette food as a reward for the tennis tickets they had twice worried in my apartment instead of (as my roommate both were not there and we also needed a stove). Before I met Pieter shopping for ingredients, and then we have both determined 1 ½ hours sweating in the kitchen ;-). There should be 4 courses. First, a vegetable broth with meatballs, followed by a Greek salad (with feta cheese). As main dish we were preparing to lasagna, and was the grand finale's baked apples with vanilla sauce and Fruchsorbet. Has so far everything went well, even if we improvise every now and then something . Had But ultimately, the food was a great success - Annette was very enthusiastic. Of course, we had made too much - but that was not bad, because I've done nothing for the next day at work * g *. There was a little terror's still alive when unexpectedly my landlord at the apartment turned up. The retired but then soon returned to "his" room and disturb us no more that evening. And then there's still a really good news: My scholarship was finally approved - and so I can appreciate a small financial syringe - with my salary but it was only biher but rather lean left.

Thursday finally, I actually had a small housewarming party planned at my house, just because my two roommates were not there. But somehow got lost and only Constantin + Kathleen Susi + Jessi in my room - the Gran Vía "community" sags somewhat in their shared - and so we had to unfortunately ;-) sooooo beautiful alcohol drink alone. And then we went more into the "Hora de Bruja", a pub in the party district "Huertas", where it specifically for Erasmus students are very cheap drinks (such as a Mojito for 2,50 €). Fortunately, the controls before not quite right, so we all came to enjoy the cheap prices.
Friday finally went to Arnaud's, Anja and
Tanja and Constantin + Kathleen in my favorite tapas bar, "Los Amigos" - then you had to roll me out again ;-). Fortunately was then not much, because we wanted to go with Constantin and Kathleen on the day after Toledo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment